Covid – 19 Level 2 restrictions to an onsite Funeral
During Covid-19, Level 2, we have had to make some changes to onsite funerals to keep everyone safe and adhere to government requirements.
Below are the conditions to allow us to provide a funeral on site for families and there is no deviating from these.
• Only 10 confirmed people are allowed access into the funeral premises and chapel to attend the service (this doesn’t include the Minister or Celebrant and Funeral Staff). We can apply to the Ministry of Health to have up to 50, however it is at the Ministry’s discretion.
• Doors will be opened 15 minutes prior to the service to allow people access
• Everyone who turns up will have to give their details for the Ministry of Health attendees record we will have onsite
• Everyone will be asked some Covid-19 appropriate questions before entering the premises.
• Everyone must please use the hand sanitiser provided when entering and leaving our premises
• Staff maybe be wearing masks and gloves, so please do not get offended
• Family and friends may wear masks and gloves if they wish but these will not be provided by the funeral home. They will have to bring their own and we please ask that they take them with them to dispose of along with any tissues
• Anyone showing signs of illness, eg sneezing or coughing will not be allowed in or will be asked to leave, so please do not be offended
• People are always to maintain social distancing whilst onsite if not with family from their own bubble.
• Please adhere to the seating in the chapel as set out to guidelines
• The chapel and rooms you will be allowed access to have been hospital grade disinfected prior to your arrival and will be again after the funeral service and once everyone has left.
- On leaving please go straight to your cars and not stop to mingle outside Croft premises
- No catering or refreshments onsite are allowed during Level 2
We appreciate your understanding around these conditions whilst we try and keep everyone safe. If we do not adhere to the regulations set out we as a business we can face some harsh penalties. These conditions will be updated as we move through the levels.
Robert, Helen and Stephanie
The process of arranging a funeral can be as simple or full as you and your loved ones’ wish it to be.
Each service is as individual as the person we are creating it for.
We will coordinate the following for you if you so choose; Newspaper notices, Flowers, Catering, Balloons, Service sheets, Music, Videos, Web streaming and PowerPoint photos memories to list a few. However, this does not mean you have to have all of these in the funeral we are arranging for you.
We suggest coming in and personally meeting with one of us when you need to arrange a Funeral so you will have a clear idea of the order of proceedings and cost of the service you are wanting to obtain.
Burial Funerals can either involve a funeral service or not. During our personalised arrangement meeting with you, we will identify and put together a specific package reflecting all of your and your loved ones wishes.
Cremation Funerals as with a burial can involve a service or not. During our personalised arrangement meeting with you, we will identify and out together a specific package reflecting all of your and your loved ones wishes.
“It’s not how much we give,
but how much love we put into giving”