Helpful information

With your involvement your Funeral Director will coordinate these administration tasks for you.

To request a death certificate

Contact the Department of Internal Affairs. They can give you information on:

  • Requesting a death certificate
  • Questions asked when registering a death, including how a death is registered.

Was your deceased spouse or partner a war veteran?

Find out here, about service cemeteries and spouse interments.

Do you wish to know where past family members have been buried?

To assist your funeral planing, you can find this out by searching the following databases:

Do you or others attending the funeral need local accommodation?

If you’re visiting the area and need accommodation, we would suggest Green GablesThe Boulcott Lodge or the Angus Inn. Both provide suitable accommodation within close proximity to Croft Funeral Home.

Are you wanting catering options?

We have a selection of caterers that can help with families requests and special dietary requirements.


We engage the services of an independent Florist for families personalised floral requests.