At Croft Funeral Home we simply want to make a difficult time a little less difficult
Our aim is help celebrate a life, while offering comfort to those left behind.
Croft Funeral Home offers a welcoming reception and conservatory area in a tranquil and peaceful interior setting. Our modern chapel holds up to 100 guests and with use of the lounge and conservatory areas (each networked to the chapel), further seating is created for up to 150 guests.We have additional outside space available for larger funerals.
We hope the information on our website will be of some help and reassurance to you and we remain available to answer any further questions you may have. Feel free to contact us directly.
Our funeral services are flexible to cater to your needs
Over time funerals have become more personal with the eulogy often forming a central part of the service. Whether you favour a viewing, cremation or burial, hymns or a visual presentation, Croft Funeral Home will deliver a specialised service to suit the different cultures and religions that make up the Hutt Valley and Wellington community.
- We offer modern purpose built facilities including a peaceful Chapel that seats 100 and a spacious reception lounge.
- We can provide audio-visual power point presentations that extend the service into the lounge and conservatory areas for large funerals.
- An inbuilt, static camera will record (DVD) any service held in the Chapel if desired.
- There is the choice of two ceremonial hearses, a Rolls Royce or a Ford Falcon, with no difference in hire charges.
- Parking is on-site with an additional large public car park on Osborne Place.
- We offer clear financial options and complete confidentiality.
- We have the necessary documentation required; from registering the death to an optional Prearrangement form designed to clearly state any wishes you or your family may have.
Call us (24 hours) on 0800 CROFTS
/ 0800 276 387
or 04 569 7072